5. Massage the nasal sinuses.
Make circular movements in the area of the wings of your nose for 1-2 minutes with your index and middle fingers, gently pushing. This procedure will help to open the nasal passages, and it will be much easier to blow your nose.
6. Massage the point between your eyebrows.
Massage it gently but confidently for a minute.
This massage influences the nasal mucosa:
- it prevents the dryness and inflammation of the sinuses;
- it has a preventive effect;
- it reduces pressure in the frontal sinuses.