A double standard is not just a term. It is the injustice, discrimination, and pain that our society brings to people. Unfortunately, prejudgment is common in our everyday life and it affects us in a terrible way.
1. We evaluate flirting at work based on personal preferences.
2. We judge outfits, forgetting that people are comfortable in them.
3. Each client deserves attention regardless of the size of their wallet.
4. It’s not just the sweet fluffies that are worthy of being adopted, they all need a safe place to call home.
5. The older generation accuses children of being addicted to their phones, not noticing their own addiction to TV.
6. Society praises men for getting attention from the opposite sex, while women are condemned for it.