7. This task is even more complicated. Find all the mistakes in the picture. There are 16 of them.
Look for smaller details and you’ll succeed!
8. Life in post-apocalyptic reality
Look at this picture and answer the following questions:
1. How many people live in the camp?
2. How long have they been living in this place?
3. How deep is the river?
4. There are 4 men in the picture. What is each of them doing?
5. Who else has survived the apocalypse?
6. Is the front of the boat looking upstream or downstream?
9. The father and the son
Look at this picture and answer the questions.
1. What’s the father’s profession?
2. Are there more children in this family?
3. What year is the situation in the picture taking place?
1. The hapless hunters
Look at the right part of the picture. Can you see the deer hiding in the trees?
2. The encounter
1. Alice is the girl with a bob hairstyle. Why? Pay attention to the house number behind her. It’s 19. Odd numbers are usually on the left side. The girl with a bob is walking in the direction of the houses with bigger numbers. 23 is bigger than 19, thus it’s Alice.
2. Alice is going to her acting classes. Where else would one need a violin, a sword, and a scepter at the same time?
3. The cat
The owner of the cat is the girl whose tights are torn in the front. The girl to her right who has a snag on the back of her tights probably got it while sitting in a chair. The cat could have done it too but it’s less feasible than the first option.
4. Kids on a walking trip
Here they are from left to right: Mike, Max, Alex, Olivia, and Alex.
5. The old ladies with watering cans
The watering can of the lady on the left is bigger. But the spouts of both watering cans are on the same level. According to the physical law of communicating vessels, the level of water can’t be higher than a spout. So, the old ladies will bring the same amount of water to their gardens.
6. The Paris-Frankfurt Train
1. The snow hasn’t melted yet, and it always lies on the northern slope. This means that the train moves from west to east, or from Paris to Frankfurt.
2. The girl is holding a staff and there’s a dog by her side. She’s probably a shepherd.
7. The picture with a farm
1. There is no such house number as 0.
2. The wind is blowing in different directions: the smoke from the chimney is going one way while the trees are bending the other way.
3. The season can’t be defined. There are trees with leaves and there are trees without them.
4. The horse has a saddle but doesn’t have a collar.
5. The horse is plowing in the direction of the ploughed up land.
6. The horse is plowing by itself. There’s no farmer to handle the plough.
7. The house has a porch but no door.
8. The curtains are on the outside of the windows.
9. The pine tree has a branch from another tree.
10. The girl’s shadow is pointing one way and the dog’s shadow is pointing the other way.
11. The shadow of the house has neither a roof or a chimney.
12. The gate has 5 vertical planks but its shadow has only 4.
13. The cart with hay in the background is much higher than the woman.
14. Stars can be seen in the middle of the day.
15. One of the sheep is lacking a leg.
16. The tree leaves on the birch don’t look like birch leaves but rather, juniper leaves.
1. If you look at the list on the tree, you’ll see that there are 6 people.
2. A spider has woven a web near the tent. This means that they’ve stayed for at least a few days there.
3. The man on the boat is measuring the depth with a pole. This means the river isn’t really deep.
4. 2 men are having lunch, the third one is measuring the depth of the river, and the fourth one is fishing.
5. At least the snail, the spider, and the birds have survived.
6. Judging by the way the water is moving around the front of the boat, it’s looking upstream.
9. The father and the son
1. You can see DJ equipment in the corner of the room and the father looks like a hipster. This means his profession is a DJ.
2. There’s a cradle in the room and toys are scattered around the sofa and they don’t look like a boy’s toys. This means that the family has a small baby and a girl aged 5-7 years old.
3. There is a brand new spinner in a box lying on the table. This means it’s 2017.