5. ’Book’ exercise
This exercise is for tightening breasts and strengthening back muscles.
- Stand straight and stretch your arms, keeping palms upward.
- Put a thick book on each palm (or you can use dumbbells).
- Spread your arms to the sides, then bring them together in front of you.
6. ’Scissors’ exercise
’Scissors’ helps to stretch chest muscles and correct the posture.
- Stand straight, relax your shoulders.
- Stretch your arms to the side, keeping palms down.
- Bring them to the front, overlapping each other. Alternate overlapping arms with every rep.
7. ’Albatross’ exercise
This exercise is for strengthening your large and small chest muscles.
- Keep your body straight and put your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your arms parallel to the floor, keeping your palms up.
- Move your hands backward as much as possible and then back to the initial position.
8. ’Pillow’ exercise
Like the previous exercise, the ’Pillow’ trains your large and small chest muscles.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs together.
- Take a pillow; push your arms toward each other, squeezing the pillow and then relax.
9. ’Cradle’ exercise
’Cradle’ helps to strengthen supporting breasts muscles.
- Stand straight and keep your arms crossed in front of your chest, with your palms placed on your elbows.
- Try to lift your arms in this position, creating tension by pressing your elbows with your palms.
Frequency of exercises
You should repeat each exercise 20 times a day within the first 10 days, after that you can reduce the reps to 10 times per day. After reaching the desired result (according to Camille Volaire you’ll see the first positive results after 20 days), you can perform 10 reps of these exercises 3 days a week.
We hope that this set of exercises, which doesn’t take more than 15 minutes a day, will become an excellent assistant in keeping the female breasts tight and beautiful.