A French TV star and the author of the bestseller Self-lifting — Camille Volaire developed a set of exercises for beautiful breasts, which has become popular all over the world. You won’t need any special equipment to do the exercises, so you can start these physical workouts right after reading this article.
1. ’Catcher of stars’ exercise
This is a warming up exercise, it helps to correct your posture and strengthen your back.
- Stand straight, bend your head backward.
- Alternately stretch your arms, making a fist with every ’grab’ of a star.
2. ’Elephant’ exercise
’Elephant’ helps to strengthen the back and the neck as well as relax chest muscles.
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and bend your torso forward. Control the position of your back — it should be parallel to the floor.
- Relax your arms and put them down, then start swinging them to the left and to the right, at the same time walking backward. Your head should mimic your arms’ movements.
3. ’Cobra’ exercise
’Cobra’ strengthens your upper body. It might seem difficult for an untrained person to perform this exercise but it will get easier with time.
- Lie with your tummy down.
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your upper body and head from the floor.
- Try to keep your elbows to the sides when lifting your head. Legs should be kept together.
4. ’Tennis ball’ exercise
This exercise is considered one of the most important elements of this set and helps to strengthen breasts muscles.
- Stand straight, with your legs hip-width apart.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between your palms at the level of your chest.
- Push your arms toward each other, squeezing the tennis ball and then relax, keeping your elbows straight out to the sides.