Our pets don’t make judgments about physical appearance or abilities, they don’t care how big our houses are or what we do for a living. What they do care about is the quality of our character and our capacity to love. Dogs laugh alongside us with their tails, cats purr away our depression and sadness, and guinea pigs can breakdance — and these are just a few examples of how much joy animals can bring to our lives.
1. “She just bit my finger and I was not happy about it!”
2. “When I adopted Penny from a shelter 10 years ago, she was scared and aggressive. Today, she is the most loving cat I have ever met.”
3. “My twin cats meeting their new baby brother!”
4. “Changing up the timeline with a little bit of positivity —Gregory the raccoon says hi!”
5. Visual instructions on how to grow a huge pile of love in just 4 months
6. When your friends ask you not to look at the person behind you:
7. “My friend’s corgi ate pumpkin seeds, pooped them out, and they started growing. Here she is, sitting next to her work.”
8. “Sarah (dog) stole a bite of Stella’s food and Stella came running to me in the kitchen to literally complain about it.”
9. “Our Persian cat staring at our new pup”
10. Say cheese!
11. A mother’s love
12. The ladder of cuteness
13. A moment of bravery at the vet
14. They grow up so fast!
15. The proudest mom
16. “Our 9-year-old Goldendoodle got her first grooming. Our other dog barked at her when she came home.”
17. “My dad made the guinea pigs a picnic table.”
18. “I’m looking forward to the day when he can’t fit there anymore so I can move my chair again when I work.”
19. “Charlie meets with his sheeple…”
20. Warm cuddles are harmful to work productivity.
21. “Going somewhere, human? Don’t forget to pack a good boy!”
22. “My cat and my roommate’s dog are so sweet together.”
23. “Got some treats, boss?”
24. “Day 3: They still think I’m a duck. I mean, quack…”
25. “They have some curious sleeping arrangements at Aimee’s Farm Animal Sanctuary.”
26. “Stanley (left) and Aayla (right) are good friends.”
27. They cuddle to keep warm.
28. Looking for shenanigans together
29. Frenchies blossom when it’s warm.
30. Perfectly aligned for sunbathing
31. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep.”
32. “Check out this kind bun-bun consoling my friend when she was a wee lass.”