22 Movie Characters Whose Looks Still Slay, Even After We Swapped Their Gender
7 months ago
FaceApp’s gender-bender filter went viral on Twitter recently. And now that we’ve swapped everyone we know — and their mothers — the time has come to lay our zealous gaze upon fictional characters. The filter proved to be a ridiculously powerful tool and our beloved movie characters will now stay with us, both in their male and female form, for a long time.
1. Lady Snow, Commander of the Night Watch
2. The girl who lived
3. Mistress Witcher — the filter even turned Geralt’s chest hair into a hairy bra!
4. “I am Iron Woman.”
5. Prince Organa of Alderaan
6. Lord Stark, King of the North
7. Mr. Granger, the brightest wizard of his age
8. A powerful sorcerer from Vengerberg
9. Black Widow with some Eastern European roughness
10. Eleven’s curly hair is a huge upgrade from Season 1.
11. Arry Stark, a faceless boy and the hero of Winterfell
12. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe — she must be a Weasley!
13. Mighty Thor, Goddess of Thunder, Daughter of Asgard
14. With her trickster sister!
15. Jedi Credo, whose fighting style and aesthetics areheavilybased on the samurai — and Rey even looks like one!
16. A certified babysitter of Hawkins, Miss “The Hair” Harington
17. Everyone’s favorite bard and poetess, Juliana Alfreda Pankratz, or Jaskier for short