According to researchers, the number of books at home significantly impacts a child’s educational success. It’s even more important than their parents’ education, family economic situation, or the country they live in. But not all books are equally helpful.
1. I would prefer a night of loneliness then.
2. Are there no toys in this household?
3. Is this about a morning of being hungover?
4. This is one superpower no one wants around.
5. But he seems so cute and funny…
6. It’s nice to meet you too!