19 Mildly Infuriating Things That Can Test Our Composure
1 month ago
You know things will turn awry when you wake up, planning on having a great day, and suddenly bump your small toe into the corner of the bed. That’s infuriating alright, but there’s something even worse: finding a full bag of chips that’s been kept open for days, just laying there on the kitchen countertop. And even worse than that, finding traces of jam in the peanut butter. These things, despite being “not that big a deal” actually remain annoying for a long time. Just thinking about them is enough to make you want to pull your hair out.
1. No, one’s not bigger. They’re the same size.
2. Who would think that this is a good idea?
3. “People in my house insist on not removing the entire seal and have the audacity to use the same spoon for the peanut butter and the jelly!”
4. 2 pieces of toast that were made in the same toaster for the same amount of time.
5. “This is a normal occurrence at my house.”
6. No explanation needed.
7. These bananas are not very cooperative.
8. “My food got delivered right in front of my screen door so I can’t open it without knocking it all over.”
9. “I reached for this fry like 3 times. It’s printed on the paper.”
10. The maximum volume of this radio is definitely mildly infuriating.
11. The packaging to content ratio is just not appropriate anymore.
12. People who do this with their shopping carts
13. “My dad always leaves it like this.”
14. What living with a 3-year-old looks like
15. “There was no cheese in my cheese-stick.”
16. When you open an ice cream cone to find this:
18. “Every year, our aunt sends us little handmade chocolate lobsters. This year, they’re soap. Guess how I figured that out?”