According to research, 84% of women don’t like to make themselves up but still consider cosmetics to be a way to reach their goals. That’s why it’s not surprising that every other woman applies makeup every day. According to other statistics, many women make themselves up even before visiting a gym — every sixth woman to be precise.
1. “When I’m not wearing makeup, I’m not really noticed. But when I have a full face on, old ladies give me dirty looks and men leer.”
2. “When I am not wearing makeup both women and men want to be friends with me. Once I apply cosmetics, girls start feeling jealous, while men try to make indecent offers.”
3. “When I am wearing full makeup, I notice that people are very, very nice to me. Men approach me more — even with my husband by my side. With ’no makeup,’ when my brows are invisible, I hardly ever get any compliments at all.”
4. “I don’t really see much of a difference between when I wear makeup or don’t. What makes more of a difference for me is whether I wear tight/revealing clothes — women give me dirty looks and negative comments.”
“Once in Lima, Peru I was wearing a short dress and just lipstick for makeup and was going out in the evening when an older woman looked me dead in the eyes, ’tsk-tsked’ me under her breath and CROSSED HERSELF.”
5. “I don’t like bright makeup — all those artificial lashes and such are not my cup of tea. If I don’t wear makeup, I am invisible. Otherwise, men start staring at me while women leer.”